Reef Discussion

JMC

Nov 16, 2013
The legs are all on the ground firmly. I
the legs on these stands wind up or down incase your flooring isn't level thats why it rocks. if you swist/swivvel the little round feet you will stabilise it
I'll have a play.. thanks mate.

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
im confused. if the legs are firmly grounded how can it rock back and forth ? when the tank tilts backwards get someone to hold it in that position, get down on your knees and try to slip paper under a leg to see if its firmly grounded. If the can slide under the legs are not grounded. Simply wined the legs till it comes firmly floored. If the legs are all firm you may have a soft floor bored that buckles when pressure is applied. to test this Move the tank and stand and all sections of the floor and test for movement

JMC

Nov 16, 2013
Just played with it.... all legs are firmly on the ground... checked all corners and it is dead level. When it 'rocks' it is as if it is moving from the top of the cabinet. The legs don't move. The screws are tight... i'll make another little video

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
Just played with it.... all legs are firmly on the ground... checked all corners and it is dead level. When it 'rocks' it is as if it is moving from the top of the cabinet. The legs don't move. The screws are tight... i'll make another little video
does the tank sit firmly or is that what is rocking on top of the cabinet?

JMC

Nov 16, 2013
The legs are definitely firm on the ground. The top of the cabinet seems to be rocking.

JMC

Nov 16, 2013
Sorry guys the next video seems to not want to upload. I'll keep trying

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
The stand frame looks dodgy - it shouldn't be moving that much. Mine moves that much but it doesn't have any cladding and it's only 4 legs. I'd be contacting who you purchased it off to replace it.