Tank Journal Archive

Scottrotton

HTTPS://REEF.EXCHANGE
Oct 17, 2012
Sydney, Australia
New Cade Hl600-bp Delivery And Setup
Here are a few shots form my delivery and setup. After a few hicups with delivery its finally here. Will be posting a video review once ive had it running for a little while and maybe a side by side comparison with my Red Sea Reefer.

Designed the aquascape so minimal rocks are touching substrate and there are plenty of caves and swim through.
Kept live rock down to a minimum on this one as wanted that open look.

Will run chaeto and RDSB to feed the main tank. I want this tank to be minimal upkeep so will prob run mainly LPS and Softies.

DSC02256.JPG DSC02259.JPG DSC02267.JPG DSC02278.JPG DSC02279.JPG

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Damn you and your new 600 with full height door and better sump and plumbing layout!! Looks sweet mate :) can't wait to see the review

Savage Henry

Feb 2, 2015
How'd you find the plumbing? Was it really noisy? I have a 900 I am eager to set up, just waiting for fate to determine where I should set it up.

Scottrotton

HTTPS://REEF.EXCHANGE
Oct 17, 2012
Sydney, Australia
The plumping was a little noisy out of the box, basically on the main overflow pipe they use an angled section with holes in it, designed to distribute water over filter media, this is the noisy part as always when you hear water trickling over something. currently i have cut some sponge and placed it around the pipe which reduces noise, but if you want it dead silent like i do you could extend the pipe down so its in contact with the water creating a closed loop. Provided all your other equipment is quiet you should have a near silent setup.