Tank Journal Archive

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
New Coral And First Fish!
Ok ok I know. I said the first fish was going to be a possum wrasse. I lied.

I went to Deer Park today to look at some corals. Picked up two. Neither of which were SPS haha. But I got a nice little scolly which looks better in my tank than it did in the shop (was great looking there, under my lights it's even better!) and a gorgeous bit of favia.

ai100.photobucket.com_albums_m21_casper_023_IMG_0717_zpscf4c79f5.jpg

ai100.photobucket.com_albums_m21_casper_023_IMG_0720_zps4d57346c.jpg

And! picked up a Golden Assessor. Which is already actively hanging out in the open.
Dave also talked to me about some other fantastic options for the tank to keep the color scheme I'm hoping for...and I don't plan on telling you guys until they are in the tank haha.

ai100.photobucket.com_albums_m21_casper_023_IMG_0724_zpsc6a27012.jpg

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
There may or may not be a maxi-mini being held with my name on it for when the time comes. And some acans. So this is quickly becoming a mixed reef. Thursday is shipment day so I might head down to deer park Sunday afternoon and see about getting some sps

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Awesome!! If it's the maxi-mini that was on Facebook today then even better!! I think I recognize your name :p haha not stalking I promise :rolleyes
Mixed reef's are awesome as well, if you're going to add some sps soon I'd get some less fussy pieces to start with like monti's or birdsnest but you could always get a small bit and test it out :)

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
It is indeed haha. Id love to get some poci types, monti's acros etc. Guess it'll depend on whats there when I am. Rainbow birdsnest is one of my favourites