Tank Journal Archive

Aspidites

Dec 1, 2012
South lake
New Corals
I went to my mates place who collects and he was cleaning his tanks out as he was moving premises. I got the following for not much at all! All the zoas on the rack apart from the plugs are new. There is a mix of greens and blues. Will post pics as they open. The acro is a washed out fluffy green that he threw in a bag. Let's see if it colours up!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Aspidites

Dec 1, 2012
South lake
20141026_191728.jpg
20141026_191801.jpg

been out to one of my lfs today and found a couple of zoas I have never seen before. In the 1st pic i scored the rock with orange polyps. All are about 3mm across. The bottom pic has some yellows with dk blue mouths and the left rock had some wierd, not so brightly coloured ones which will take better pics of when they grow out a bit. I am now up to 14 varieties now! Not in great numbers but most are starting to throw new polyps regularly! I guess that means i must be doing something right?!

Aspidites

Dec 1, 2012
South lake
Just waiting for them to grow out so i can stick them to the rockwork. Love zoas so much i think they may end up dominating my tank. I love that they grow so well you can frag them and trade to shops, mates or who ever really.