Tank Journal Archive

Mattres

May 26, 2015
Adelaide
New Era
Well it's felt like forever, I think I've got planning notes in my phone from 4 years ago! But it's all coming together now. The tanks touched down into Aus and is waiting to be picked up.

Last week I received the light for this system and during the week I mounted it to the wall.

Really happy with the decision I made, it looks sexy in the flesh and no doubt the corals will be smiling up at it.

Hopefully over the coming weeks and months it will all fall into place. There's no rush to transfer live stock so it will probably be a slow process to get the tank set up how I want.

Anyway Here's some pics to get things started!

1E4FC37A-CD49-41BC-8E7A-D0B5D01B3F41.JPG
E81BD04E-9E03-45B6-9E76-062E4C0221B1.JPG
1F0851FE-92F6-4E84-8325-10AD75DCFD86.JPG
1552BE6D-CD9A-4210-8237-151637C464B9.JPG

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
That's a light!

Just quietly good call on not getting the Elos light, Dave and Harry might have steered you around a bit and the reason is I have had nothing by troubles with my various ones and their replacements.

The tank and everything else is the most beautiful set ups I have ever owned or expect to own and I sure you have had some waiting to do for it, but it really is worth it.

Mattres

May 26, 2015
Adelaide
Hey there sexy mumma!! :cum:cum:rofl

I cannot wait to see the tank itself!
Haha thanks mate, me to!

Super sexy. Even without a tank under it
Cheers bud! I can see why you would love yours.

That's a light!

Just quietly good call on not getting the Elos light, Dave and Harry might have steered you around a bit and the reason is I have had nothing by troubles with my various ones and their replacements.

The tank and everything else is the most beautiful set ups I have ever owned or expect to own and I sure you have had some waiting to do for it, but it really is worth it.
Thanks mate!
Yea the planet was never in my sights to be honest, i think all LED's were just because it's all I had ever used and wanted to try something different. Harry certainly didn't mention it much though and by the sounds of it that's why. That's a shame to hear to. What's been faulty on them?

I agree with you on the tanks! Although I've never seen a larger one in the flesh like yours, Im still happy after about 6 years with my Elos Mini.
I was lucky not to have a crazy wait like yourself and Leo, I ordered in October I think so not to bad, I was expecting longer!

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
That's a really sexy light
Well done
They make a lovely looking fixture for sure
Excited to follow this one