Tank Journal Archive

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
New Light....
So, I have a couple of weeks off, plus I have a spare GHL mitras sitting in the cupboard....

I might pop the spare mitras over mini me, obviously running very low power though!!!

Watch this space :)

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
lol, maybe so.... Will see how it goes running down in the low percentages before building up too much of a hanging kit ;)

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
OK, it lives. Ignore the sick corals in the tank (it has been bit of a hospital tank for things that I'm trying to revive - apart from the morphs, they love it in there and grow well! Just closed up at the moment as I literally snuck into work at the break of dawn to get this all done before anyone saw me and started asking me work questions....)

Can control mitral individual channels and also an overall power percentage, overall percent doesn't seem to go lower than 10%, so have had to keep the individual channel levels fairly low to not melt the glass on the tank!

Should do pretty well on there I think, replacing a DIY 4-led setup that had about half an inch of salt creep trying to kill it :D

image1.JPG.jpeg

image2.JPG.jpeg

E

ezza

Can you turn the light all the way up... Just so we can see what it can do and all... You know... In the name of scientific exploration and all...