Tank Journal Archive

Zucckeeno

Oct 13, 2014
Sydney
New Scape And Update
So the tank was moved to a new position today, unfortunately I don't have anywhere to have it set up as it should be and needs to have one side against a wall. Never the less it's still looking great, I added a new piece of live rock which has quite a few zoas as well as a nice piece with 8 toxic green morphs and a small frag of a toxic mottled hammer. The first fish a clown goby also went in.

I am also very excited to be getting a porcelain crab tomorrow, just need to find a really small nem now.

Hope you all like it, please let me know any feedback or recommendations you have.

Attachments

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Thanks for the recommendation, any one know where I could get one for a resonable price.
Greens and grey-y sort of colours usually aren't too expensive but anything that has decent colours will be a few hundred dollars! There's a red one at my lfs that's going for $300 so not too cheap lol

Ninja

Sep 17, 2014
You guys are so lucky over there in the range you can get. I would love that Nem? Do they ship?

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
You could try, although not sure it's something Dave often does.

Give deer park aquarium a call and chat to Dave, might be able to sort something out!