Off-Topic

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Never played BF, and Ghosts is the first significant time I have put into CoD too. @Cosby Funny that you say 'much to the better half's disgust' - 48hrs playtime over two weeks on CoD has not gone down too well at my place either ;)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Never played BF, and Ghosts is the first significant time I have put into CoD too. @Cosby Funny that you say 'much to the better half's disgust' - 48hrs playtime over two weeks on CoD has not gone down too well at my place either ;)
once you play bf online chim you wont turn back :D

Cosby

May 14, 2013
I play online with my HR manager from work who is ex-US military, and who was once the biggest COD fanboy I knew. He now plays BF4 more than me, and according to him it's superior to COD and is far more realistic.

It took him a while, but he finally saw the light. I've recently introduced him to the joy that C4 brings.

@MTG did you ever play Battleifield: Bad Company 2? It was what got me hooked, and I still think it's maybe a little better than BF3.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
I play online with my HR manager from work who is ex-US military, and who was once the biggest COD fanboy I knew. He now plays BF4 more than me, and according to him it's superior to COD and is far more realistic.

It took him a while, but he finally saw the light. I've recently introduced him to the joy that C4 brings.

@MTG did you ever play Battleifield: Bad Company 2? It was what got me hooked, and I still think it's maybe a little better than BF3.
nah mate i never played bf2! but i saw my mates playing it and was what made me buy bf3 because it looked simply amazing. the single player of the new cod was so decent but the multiplayer was the same as the last 7 years :(

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
well after having both for a few months now, the One is starting to sway me.

I still prefer the look of the PS4 as well as the menu and options system, but I find myself playing the one more and more. In fact i just changed my watch dogs pre order from the PS4 to the One.

I think Ghosts looks alot better and runs smoother on the PS4 but there is no denying a game like Forza is anything but spectacular. Good time to be a gamer!