Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Non-aggravated Update...
Well the tank is starting to look alright so I don't feel completely horrible about taking pictures of it anymore! The Vibrant is still working it's way through the bubble algae and I can't complain! I'm dosing the Vibrant every Wednesday at about 8-9ml and I do a water change on Saturday and if I hold that off, even a day longer, the tank really doesn't like it lol so I have my schedule set in stone!
I took two FTS's because I couldn't decide which I liked more lol
as25.postimg.org_6oy7m0pgv_waterchangefts.jpg

as25.postimg.org_8e7au3567_newacroftsjune.jpg

I also took some tank section shots as well for a bit of a closer look. Here's the left side:
as25.postimg.org_ex4qkr6r3_IMG_3453.jpg

as25.postimg.org_o66wuvfn3_IMG_3454.jpg

The centre of the tank:
as25.postimg.org_wcywmg5pr_IMG_3451.jpg

as25.postimg.org_fdpy76ui7_IMG_3452.jpg

And of course the right-hand side:
as25.postimg.org_72zjlm9kf_IMG_3450.jpg

I also went down and visited Dave on Monday for a catch up and buying some goodies in celebration of my full-time work and tax return haha. So I got two super awesome rocks of zoa's that are going to be real special!
as25.postimg.org_sa3a9mm7j_newzoas1.jpg

And these ones but of course the cleaner decided he had to sit right in front of them while I was trying to get a pic lol:
as25.postimg.org_volgprhm7_newzoas2.jpg

A very nice piece that I think has some real potential and even if it doesn't I love the growth pattern!
as25.postimg.org_cuznsrje7_acropink_export.jpg

What's an acro tank without some echi either!
as25.postimg.org_4s1hhfysv_echi.jpg

Along with all of that my acans are loving life too:
as25.postimg.org_vedy6f2zz_acanorange.jpg

as25.postimg.org_z5nisqgof_acangold.jpg

I also bought myself another calcium reactor lol but this is a GeoReef one and I got it for an absolute steal! So if anyone is chasing a small bubble magnus let me know :p