Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Not More Pics!
Here are a few new shots :)
A couple of across tank shots, scuse the ol' reflections though lol
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1690_edited_zpsvoatghmy.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1722_edited_zpstsdic6bn.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1731_edited_zpsn6gldz01.jpg

And this little bugger is finally going baby blue again!! Taken wayyyy too long but I'm glad to see it coming through for me!
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1730_edited_zpshzcvnjig.jpg

And how can you do a small update without some top downs! I have to say after stopping zeo and using a bit of Biggle Juice the tank is pumping along and I've never had better acro's, I really happy with how things are going! I've never had such great colours before and I'm actually starting to get some growth which is glorious as I'm so used to not having any!
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1729_edited_zpsef3sj0as.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1713_edited_zpsziy85o5k.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1711_edited_zpsie9gsip2.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1697_edited_zpskq5hzkdp.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1701_edited_zpsxvrieli6.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1708_edited_zps4vxejgjg.jpg

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
On the biggle juice! Is it still koral kolour and element trace hard?

Looks great, keep the updates coming

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney

From what I heard it was 5:1
Had KK in my cupboard for ages and tried it with no result. Still quite full though - seems to require the second catalyst to work which I sadly never managed to get around to purchasing.

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Here are a few new shots :)
A couple of across tank shots, scuse the ol' reflections though lol
View attachment 53249

View attachment 53250

View attachment 53251

And this little bugger is finally going baby blue again!! Taken wayyyy too long but I'm glad to see it coming through for me!
View attachment 53252

And how can you do a small update without some top downs! I have to say after stopping zeo and using a bit of Biggle Juice the tank is pumping along and I've never had better acro's, I really happy with how things are going! I've never had such great colours before and I'm actually starting to get some growth which is glorious as I'm so used to not having any!
View attachment 53253

View attachment 53254

View attachment 53255

View attachment 53256

View attachment 53257

View attachment 53258
Insane!!!!!!

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
From what I heard it was 5:1
Had KK in my cupboard for ages and tried it with no result. Still quite full though - seems to require the second catalyst to work which I sadly never managed to get around to purchasing.
The stuff is insane and it seems the mix of the two being dosed is the real key to it working so well! The ratio is also spot on 5:1 trace hard to koral colour at a dosage of 1ml per 200L. So I have a "stock solution" of the mix and I dose 1ml per day :) seems to work wonders athough I'm missing the matrix aspect still, might get it tomorrow! And really get things cranking!

Insane!!!!!!
Thanks you two :D means a lot coming from you guys :)

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
I am in severe envy mode right now :)
haha I'm still a little shocked with how well the tank is running!

Some real nice pieces in there Dom good stuff
Cheers Ryan :) I'm onto you though, sweet talking me here after your theft attempt on facebook :P haha

Those last two Acro's are to amazing.
They're all pretty amazing but the last two are killer :D

Lucky that is the easy part to find :)

The trace hard doesn't seem so easy though.... Guppies only mob that sell it?
Yep, picked up 10L after work today :) So I now have the rest of the goods haha and I believe you're right, Guppies are the only place to get it from :)

Darkspartan

May 11, 2012
Canberra
@Wrangy, what is your secret facebook page to find those acros? hahaha.

I might buy some Koral colour and trace hard. Give this biggie juice a go. Did you notice an increase in the brightness of colour?

IJG3145

Oct 27, 2015
South Gippsland
OK I've just woken up, haven't had coffee yet and still recovering from a dream/nightmare involving me with three women. Except one was wearing one of those muslim hoods and when she took it off - it was my ex wife. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Talk about go to woe in record time.
awww.masa.asn.au_phpBB3_images_smilies_rtaw_scared.gif

My point is that my brain is all messed up, but can someone please explain the whole biggie juice thing? Why wouldn't I be interested after those amazing pics???

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
@Wrangy, what is your secret facebook page to find those acros? hahaha.

I might buy some Koral colour and trace hard. Give this biggie juice a go. Did you notice an increase in the brightness of colour?
haha no secret Facebook page, just some good mates and Dave getting some solid deliveries of late

Almost immediately lol the change was rather distinct I like to think. Definitely noticeable over the last week!!

OK I've just woken up, haven't had coffee yet and still recovering from a dream/nightmare involving me with three women. Except one was wearing one of those muslim hoods and when she took it off - it was my ex wife. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Talk about go to woe in record time. View attachment 53265View attachment 53265View attachment 53265

My point is that my brain is all messed up, but can someone please explain the whole biggie juice thing? Why wouldn't I be interested after those amazing pics???
haha sounds like a fun morning Ian... maybe pleasant tank dreams can visit you tonight instead ;)

I have a friend on another forum who's screen name is Biggle and he made the mix up and called it Biggle Juice just to have a laugh but it seems to have caught on haha he was aslo the one who found the sweet spot in the mix and dosing rate :) It's definitely worth having a look into it if you want to have a go :)