Reef Discussion

timmeh

Jul 31, 2012
Ok yeah sounds like a plan, talking about rare or colourfull zoos a found some purple hornets on the underside of a coral,
When the challace is all healthy and growing I will ofer some to the open Coral program
Ps( how do you do smily faces on this forum)? Lol

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Ok yeah sounds like a plan, talking about rare or colourfull zoos a found some purple hornets on the underside of a coral,
When the challace is all healthy and growing I will ofer some to the open Coral program
Ps( how do you do smily faces on this forum)? Lol
purple hornets? wow, you are lucky, aren't you? :)
re: smilies - you see the box above where you type your reply? it has all the fonts and settings in it. click on the smiley face and a window opens with all the emoticons you can use on here. don't ask me where 'vspec' gets his from - i think he smuggles them in from Columbia ;):D

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
very nice. i love live rock almost as much as, and in some ways, more than, corals (which i love more than the fish and i adore the fish!!) - you just never know what you'll end up with simply because you don't know what has left bits of itself on, laid eggs under or hidden itself in the bit of rock you bought. its like buying an unlabeled pack of seeds and planting them just to see what will grow! love it

timmeh

Jul 31, 2012
The original price for the red challace I got was only $30, and sat there for weeks till I descoverd this topic then I shot over and baught it,
At the time there was a few other plain challaces for highter prices I think