Tank Journal Archive

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
Did someone steal your wallet, buy corals, break into your house and put them in your tank? ? How rude!

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Do they have a meeting for "corals anonymous"" My husband hopes so....lol

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
They are a great addition - they won't leave the coral and won't damage anything else.
I had a coral looked like a pocci but was thicker it starts with an S I think... It had its own acro crap and then the day the crab left/died the coral began to die

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
D
I had a coral looked like a pocci but was thicker it starts with an S I think... It had its own acro crap and then the day the crab left/died the coral began to die
Don't suppose u can ID this one for me ?

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
. Was sold to me as a branching acro ? Doesn't look like photos I've googled. Can you confirm which acro I have please ! Thanks
No use asking me, sorry :rolleyes

Identifying acro's can be extremely difficult for someone that knows what they are talking about, and that's not me. The problem is that their growth, structure etc can depend on where they were located - light levels and flow etc can result in the same coral looking completely different.

E

ezza

Very nice! I love the acro. Must get me some {when we have more than $1.50 in the bank}

You can tell who doesn't have kids in this hobby ;)

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Very nice! I love the acro. Must get me some {when we have more than $1.50 in the bank}

You can tell who doesn't have kids in this hobby ;)
lol,,,empty nesters, both boys come back for Sunday roast would never be able to afford if they were still home. But I have to say it was on a 20% off sale and was only $30.00 thought that was a bargain Dont own any other sps so wasn't sure of costing but liked it. .

E

ezza

That is absolutely an impressive bargain. I think it'd cost a fair bit more at my LFS. I don't have the best knowledge of prices, but I like it.

I thought you were younger @Lesley

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
That is absolutely an impressive bargain. I think it'd cost a fair bit more at my LFS. I don't have the best knowledge of prices, but I like it.

I thought you were younger @Lesley
Ilol. If you saw me you wouldn't say that. Turning 50 this month. I am going to start going backwards now. 49 next birthday. Lol.

Bungee

Feb 19, 2014
Nice additions, no doubt they'll thrive in your tank. Are you going to reveal your sources on where you got them? Not that i can afford anything else atm ive done enough damage to last a few weeks :p

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Nice additions, no doubt they'll thrive in your tank. Are you going to reveal your sources on where you got them? Not that i can afford anything else atm ive done enough damage to last a few weeks :p
Well thank you. ! No revealing sorry. Lol. I am terrified of sps. Soooo much harder ! Hoes the little fellow doing ?

Bungee

Feb 19, 2014
Well thank you. ! No revealing sorry. Lol. I am terrified of sps. Soooo much harder ! Hoes the little fellow doing ?
He is really starting to pig down the food in the last few days. Hasn't eaten out my hand yet but he's working up to it