Off-Topic

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
I rekon im Gunna start WW3 here but males, human or animal, are hard wired to spread their seed with as many mates as possible. For their bloodline to continue. It's nature. Thts no reason to give us excuses to cheat, it just gives us a reason to perv cause we may be looking and thinking that would be fun but we have evolved enough to control ourselves! ( well most of us hahahahaha)
Woody-what makes you think women don't perv either?
I'm with Chris though-it's fine to look as long as you eat at home

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
We do not need hear anymore than that , i agree with firebird, Like my partner said today before she went to work today, do not but any (Fish ) What did i do , buy some nice fish. Now i am in trouble, She is a tang lover and the prices of tangs today at lfs was more pricey. so i will hold off. but they get to spend money on clothes and going to cafe with her mum,like last week, she spent over 100 in 2 days at the cafe on food, who can relate to this matter as well, where there partner has done the same. but they told you off for buying fish.

Gunnie

Dec 13, 2011
Never take your partner to the LFS, and NEVER EVER come home with styrofoam boxes! Repackage it into something more inconspicuous like say the woolies enviro green bags!!! Just went to the shops to get some groceries babe :p ;)

Oh and when the "hey honey what is that new coral/fish/somerandominvert in the tank, when did you get that!!?!?!" question arrives, and it will happen, just play it cool - "babe thats been in there for ageeeess, havn't you noticed? don't you love my tank :( puppy dog face" lol

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
that really true, only cheaters will do that , unless they are so bored with the partner, that why they start to wander off to the new painting for more spice until they get sick of that one and move on from there.

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
i agree! admire the painting, just dont take it home and mount it
LOL-haven't heard that one before- if you took it home and mounted it your partner's likely to smash it off the wall ,in the process making sure it hits you on your head!(behave now boys!;) )

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Had to go back and check the thread heading for a second.

Mine would probably go along once to have a look when the tank gets going but thats it. If she came along and i stood in a shop for 2 hours it had better be on a bus route cause she wont be waiting in the car lol

And i cant hide anything.... all must be approved by the boss.... well big purchases anyway the small ones i'm sure i could get away with.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
My parents want to know when I'm gonna go out and find me a woman.
I'll worry about that after I buy every damned thing in the world I want for this very reason. I hate drama, so easier to spend all my money now ;)

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
lol its not that bad!! I virtually always get what i want just not when i want it!!

Luckily she looks after all the money or we'd have a house full of nice stuff but be in serious debt!!

Plus she earns all the cash, i only work part time so since i'm spending all HER money it pays to be patient :rolleyes

Dr. Schell

The Fuckin' Doc
Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
My wife is 100% reef safe, however, she has put me on a strict "4 tank" limit. Thank god my oldest child has developed an interest in aquariums. We now have a 5th thank in the house (his tank in his room). Hopefully I can convert him from FW to Marine!!!!!

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
My wife is 100% reef safe
I love this statement SO much, lol!

My parents want to know when I'm gonna go out and find me a woman....I hate drama
Don't do it, it'll destroy your soul!! I'm allowed to say this because I'm a representative sample of my gender, women are total PITA's - they nag constantly, waste huge amounts of oxygen talking about things that have no point and have weird control issues - like that the toilet seat should be in the position that suits them 24/7 - I am female and it drives ME nuts :p

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
I think we can all just safely say that any member of the Homo genus is terrible and should probably go and die somewhere or something. It makes it easier than trying to get more specific when the statement itself is at least 99.9999999% (give or take 0.0000001%) correct.

mscott

Jan 2, 2012
Wheelers Hill
haha, nice read this. To get back on topic, i have pulled the thats been in their for ages trick a few times lol, but my missus loves the tanks, if i get something she dosnt like she needs to get something she likes, but sometimes she gets silly e.g. (Thanks for this megan it was sooooo funny)
Looking at new xenia head waiting to attach to rocks
"Can i touch it"
"yes"-me
"but its going to sting me"

OMG i laughed so much on the inside, outwoodly would have had me drowned in the tank for sure lmao