Tank Journal Archive

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
Photo Update
This is now at home in my office and currently the only thing in it are the corals and some snails. I might add a fancy shrimp or two...or even a group of sexy's. No idea! I've been battling algae since I was unable to take care of the tank as well as it should have been due to health reasons, but since having it home and switching it to bare bottom this is under control and improving daily!

Here's some photos.

IMG_0887.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

E

ezza

I have been thinking of you and wondering how you were, sorry to hear about your health problems. I am glad your tank is doing so well despite everything. Xx

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
I'm doing as well as can be haha. I never knew having a numb face would hurt so much. It's also quite the drain mentally but I've got a great husband and a killer work crew who, between the lot of them, keep my spirits up! And I'm officially on a bridging visa so am here in Australia for at least another year! :D

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
I don't know if I want clown gobies or an invert only tank. Each day I choose something different haha. I know I'm going to get a couple peppermint shrimp and use this tank as a cleaning tank sort of. I've got a few Apista's in both tanks but I'm unsure on how the 6 line will go with the peps. Might risk one or two in the Nuvo but have 3 or 4 in this one and just switch out rocks if I can. I've already moved the rock with the Maxi Mini to this tank as it had the most Apista's on it.

....could always do a yellow goby AAAAAAND some shrimp...

Last edited:

Bergerak

Oct 10, 2012
I don't know if I want clown gobies or an invert only tank. Each day I choose something different haha. I know I'm going to get a couple peppermint shrimp and use this tank as a cleaning tank sort of. I've got a few Apista's in both tanks but I'm unsure on how the 6 line will go with the peps. Might risk one or two in the Nuvo but have 3 or 4 in this one and just switch out rocks if I can. I've already moved the rock with the Maxi Mini to this tank as it had the most Apista's on it.

....could always do a yellow goby AAAAAAND some shrimp...
This is now at home in my office and currently the only thing in it are the corals and some snails. I might add a fancy shrimp or two...or even a group of sexy's. No idea! I've been battling algae since I was unable to take care of the tank as well as it should have been due to health reasons, but since having it home and switching it to bare bottom this is under control and improving daily!

Here's some photos.

View attachment 42755

View attachment 42756

View attachment 42757

View attachment 42758

View attachment 42759
Look great . Can I ask how the micmol is going . Does it spread well

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
You are getting some nice rics together :)

A couple of little yellow clown gobies would look great in this tank.
I thought clown gobies were fiercely territorial and would fight? Or maybe that's just if one gets established before introducing the other.