Tank Journal Archive

Nicksy23

Apr 14, 2013
Adelaide
Post 15: Finally They Enter The Nem
:worship
Finally got the pair to enter the Anemone. Have had them now for over 6 months and i could not get them to host the anemone until today. Moved the rock carrying the Nem into their hiding spot (the one and only spot in the tank where you can't see them from the front) and they jumped straight in.

I am pumped
DSC_0993.JPG
Also thought I'd share a couple more corals i added recently just to get started. IDs would be awesome as i am yet to get busy studying corals
DSC_0947.JPG

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Yeah. At last ! Congrats. Nem will be happily fed now too ! Won't take too long and they will find the other & have separate sleeping quarters. !

Nicksy23

Apr 14, 2013
Adelaide
Yeah. At last ! Congrats. Nem will be happily fed now too ! Won't take too long and they will find the other & have separate sleeping quarters. !
They've already found both and just flip between them. Its brilliant, just like having two more fish in the tank as we never saw these two.

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
They've already found both and just flip between them. Its brilliant, just like having two more fish in the tank as we never saw these two.
Brilliant. Its much nicer when you actually get to see them doing what they do naturally. Love it