Off-Topic

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I had to be REALLY quick with this one, was looking up for funny names in Australia on Google and checking out Google maps. I REALLY annoy this guy, and I change accents half way through the call hahaha.

Check it :D - Also take note of the example words I am giving him to spell the place out. He does not notice what I say ahhaha

Attachments

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I LOVE this prank call. This was the first "Real" prank I ever did. This is a hotline in the USA. It allows people to get on there and have phone sex for free. I decided to get into the gay chatroom and lecture people on why Greece is better than everyone else.

MA15+

Attachments

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah, unless someone comes around and we just get in the mood, then it is winging it. But all the ones that I call, so far they have been planned. When they call me, then it is all made up on the spot.

Snik66

Jul 13, 2011
Tasmania
best one is where a person rings up to tell you you have a virus .. mate first giveaway was your indian you sound dodgy 2nd you sound like you dont have a clue what your talking about about 3 i work with computers all day.. 4 why would you be calling up to tell me i have a virus..how bad is your buisness cant you actually get customers through your doors...

Dr. Schell

The Fuckin' Doc
Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
I have never prank called, but I could listen to these all day! Every time I think of uncle bing, I burst into laughter!!!!!!! "The birdy not breathing...............try giving it it mouth to mouth.......my wife kill me if you die.........bang!.........Shit, I think he blew up!"