Tank Journal Archive

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Some very nice zoas Matty. Are you gonna let them grow onto the sand? I found zoas grow alot quicker on any flat hard surface..like a small piece of live rock. But none the less..buckled for the ride to see how your tank progresses..
this is where im sneaky i have black acrylic under the black substrate and where they are i have no sand around it so they will grow onto the acrylic :D

I think I know what these might be and where they originated from. Good score bud. Hope to see some in my tank soon. ;)
they are awsome!

got another two corals.

another zoa frag that i have stuck to the duncan heads that died, and a nice chunk of cespitularia

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
this is where im sneaky i have black acrylic under the black substrate and where they are i have no sand around it so they will grow onto the acrylic :D

they are awsome!

got another two corals.

another zoa frag that i have stuck to the duncan heads that died, and a nice chunk of cespitularia
Yeah they're nice, don't think th camera can really pick up the colours on that frag, I'd love to get Rastas for my tank..

I reckon a round ball of neon green candy cane would be a nice piece in that tank. Have. A frag and growing out or get a nice ball shaped one. :)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Yeah they're nice, don't think th camera can really pick up the colours on that frag, I'd love to get Rastas for my tank..

I reckon a round ball of neon green candy cane would be a nice piece in that tank. Have. A frag and growing out or get a nice ball shaped one. :)
yeah its hard to get the colours to show! i will post up a pic when the new additions come out!

E

ezza

I am always amazed by the quality of your tank and the pics!!! I wish I could get the colours out of my bits.

Reactions: MTG