Tank Journal Archive

brendan88

Jul 3, 2015
Quick Random Pics Of The 8 Footer
Sorry no time for stories at this point in time. And excuse the average pics with bits and pieces sitting all over the tank, no time to make it look pretty.
Any questions ask away :)
IMG_7380.JPG

IMG_7378.JPG
IMG_7231.JPG
IMG_7236.JPG
IMG_7255.JPG
IMG_7216.JPG
IMG_7279.JPG
IMG_7292.JPG
IMG_7335.JPG

Savage Henry

Feb 2, 2015
Beautiful.

Like the way you've got some coral mounted on the back wall. Great idea.

What is that Halichoeres wrasse you have? Looks awesome.

brendan88

Jul 3, 2015
Beautiful.

Like the way you've got some coral mounted on the back wall. Great idea.

What is that Halichoeres wrasse you have? Looks awesome.
Yeah nic made the bracket's for the back wall.

Which picture u referring to?
Cause ones a femminus other is a rose banded

E

ezza

excuse the average pics with bits and pieces sitting all over the tank, no time to make it look pretty.
o_0

It's a disgusting and abhorrent mess! I can't believe you would even post this online because it's so offensively gross!

Man, you have high standards! My husband thinks -I- am a perfectionist!!!

What lights are you using? 2 lights covering 8 feet?! Sorcery!

giphy.gif

brendan88

Jul 3, 2015
o_0

It's a disgusting and abhorrent mess! I can't believe you would even post this online because it's so offensively gross!

Man, you have high standards! My husband thinks -I- am a perfectionist!!!

What lights are you using? 2 lights covering 8 feet?! Sorcery!

View attachment 54738
We know 2 lights isn't enough. The lights are AI Hydra 52's. We're waiting on our lfs for a third the same, very hard to find the same lights not the new HD version. Then I'll make a new custom bracket for that one two and finally light that dull patch in the middle of the tank properly.

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Stunning tank guys, well done! Absolutely loving your fish, so jealous of the fem and candy hog having lost both mine :(

Surely you could have the third light as a HD but just have the same setup as your non-HD lamps? Or am I on the wrong track there?

I'll finish with; WOW. Post pics more often!

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Just gorgeous!! I have to say that is an AMAZING mix of fish you two have in the tank there :D And just lovely to see some of the trickier species thriving in there as well!! :D

I'd hate to think of how much food you're pumping into the tank so I'd love to hear it when you get a chance :)
If you ever see a scruffy bearded red head at Dave's in tracksuit pants :p come say hello :)

brendan88

Jul 3, 2015
Stunning tank guys, well done! Absolutely loving your fish, so jealous of the fem and candy hog having lost both mine :(

Surely you could have the third light as a HD but just have the same setup as your non-HD lamps? Or am I on the wrong track there?

I'll finish with; WOW. Post pics more often!
Hey Sam,

I'm happy to get the HD if your paying for the price difference ???

New HD are just so much more, Dave was able to get us another normal model

brendan88

Jul 3, 2015
Just gorgeous!! I have to say that is an AMAZING mix of fish you two have in the tank there :D And just lovely to see some of the trickier species thriving in there as well!! :D

I'd hate to think of how much food you're pumping into the tank so I'd love to hear it when you get a chance :)
If you ever see a scruffy bearded red head at Dave's in tracksuit pants :p come say hello :)
I wouldn't say we poor a heap into the tank each day. They get two feedings. But it all goes in like 30 seconds.

Haha we know who the red head is at Dave's.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
I wouldn't say we poor a heap into the tank each day. They get two feedings. But it all goes in like 30 seconds.

Haha we know who the red head is at Dave's.
Sweet :) gotta love hungry fish lol

I'm expecting a hello next time then haha I have no idea what you guys look like so if I don't respond straight away that's why :P

E

ezza

I have no idea what you guys look like so if I don't respond straight away that's why :p
This is a really good point. I was once in Eastwood at the same time as a really cute gingery blonde guy and maybe it's just me, but I thought that as our eyes met, our gaze lingered slightly longer than necessary in that "I am trying to work out if it is you/are you on the forum? i am too shy to ask" kind of way. The reality is, that I am not really a deep sea diving chihuahua... I want to meet everyone someday.