Off-Topic

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Wow, this gif really works on a lot of things.

Reaction while I read the bible
Reaction when the priest told me I am going to hell
Reaction when the priest said I should not have a skull on my t-shirt
Reaction when people tell me that god created everything
Reaction when reading about Noah
Reaction at the dinner table when my mother tries to defend her religion and proves herself wrong

awww.reactiongifs.com_wp_content_gallery_yes_illK6U.gif

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I wonder how hard it would be to be put through to the fucking pope for a prank call on a radio show???

Fucking bunch of useless, lazy, lying cunts. I need to prank them so bad. Or maybe some Muslim group, that will be fun too.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Hello?? Salman Rushdie?? NOT a good idea, my friend :( they have NO sense of humor
No.. the fundie groups will just decide it's another excuse to start another jihad, convince some seriously brainwashed half wits into killing a few western infidels and themselves so they can get their 72 virgins.
They don't even have a sense of humour about cartoons of the profit Mohammed - that shit will get you death threats + added they're not fucking kidding.. and that's if you're in the west.

Seriously though, ask the virgin question. Seriously, has any of them realised that eternity is a fucking long time, and virgins are only virgins once? 72 sounds like a pretty raw deal when you think about it that way. Like 72 virgins a month every month sounds fair though. My new religion will have to offer this as an option.

In the team time, back to reading Volume 14 of the Technical Bulletins of Dianetics and Scientolgy - The OT Levels. Scientology doesn't allow its followers to see information on the level above them until they're ready to transition to that level. After reading each level, it's easy to see why - it seems to rely in an ever increasing state of brainwashing in order to believe it. If someone tried to teach you what it teaches at Tom Cruises' level, you'd laugh your arse off so hard. :D

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Those two videos aren't meant as religious text, either - I just meant that spirituality doesn't have to have religion attached to it. I feel its better if it doesn't, in fact. I especially like Dr Emoto's work with water. His books are fascinating.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Baha what are they going to do for me speaking my fucking mind in this shitty world? What? Here.

prophet-muhammad.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The man looks like a dickhead.