News

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
I would love to volunteer, however I can't lock in a time, and the shows would probably be sporadic (as with my logging in to The Reefuge has been lately) due to current commitments that are taking up alot of my time

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
Most nights between 02:00 - 03:00 when us old farts wake up with weak bladers, then toss & turn not being able to get back to sleep, then think bugger it, I'll just get up for an hour or two, bitch & complain about no cricket on the telly, doof doof on the wireless, toddle back to bed & think of the old days.

Should fill the hour in. ;)
Oh I relate to that :confused:

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
...and for those of us who are not so technically challenged but still haven't a clue....how do I access the shows? I've never really bothered with internet live media before.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
...and for those of us who are not so technically challenged but still haven't a clue....how do I access the shows? I've never really bothered with internet live media before.
Hello ijg3956,

A banner appears on the site when a show is live. Clicking this banner will allow you to listen to the audio stream via a flash player (similar to youtube).

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @ijg3956,

All you need is some music, a cheap microphone and broadband. I have a forum set up to help users learn to use the software.

Aside from that, you can do whatever you like on the show.

Thanks.

Dave

Mar 31, 2013
Well this is my first post at these forums, was just having a browse before introducing myself and stumbled on this thread.

But I would love to help out where I can, I have hosted various local radio spots including a national radio network. Happy to provide some demo mp3s for you to have a listen, would be keen to do something along the lines of aquarium Q&A talkback and email, with a mix of music and some interesting facts.

I can also help you whip up some ads for sponsors if you need.

Peace

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Thanks for the replies everyone. You will be contacted soon.

Thanks.