Tank Journal Archive

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Random Acts Of Kindness, Senseless Acts Of Beauty
It seems a few people have taken the title "Reefuge-Gifted" to heart and have taken it upon their kind selves to send me zoas and morphs for my nano.
I don't understand what I have done to deserve such consideration but I am humbled by it and delighted with my new tank inhabitants. Overawed gratitude goes to:
@DavidS (of Looney's Frags), who, on learning I had won K&J Aquatics Combo Ray, immediately put up a credit of $50 worth of Zoas and Morphs for when I had my tank ready.
And to @Sarg who PM'd me out of the blue and told me he had some zoas waiting for me.
And to @TheJordans (of Fragalicious) who, on being given an order for me, added their own gift as well.
And to the naughty woman who put in the order - @firebird - and had some zoas sent to me.
Thank you, every one of you.
You are what makes this site so awesome and so like home.
I have not met any of you in person.
I have not spoken to you.
I have not heard your voices.
But I have by-passed all that and made contact with the being who is inside, which is the part that I value most. Thank you for your kindness.
But thank you even more for sharing with me who you are, with all your faults and beauty. The zoas and morphs are gorgeous. But you are more so. Thank you for both.
*Namaste*