Tank Journal Archive

brendan88

Jul 3, 2015
Random Quick Snaps And Some More New Family Members
Starting with the newbies....
I'm yet to get good pictures of these guys and they're yet to be as fat, healthy and full of colour like the rest of the clan.
We have three new wrasse :) Love our wrasse.

This guy brunneus wrasse... the ugly duckling... he's getting there and one day he may be a beautiful swan
IMG_9070.JPG

This guy lunatus wrasse... and yes his mouth isn't quite right and never will be, got him like this, but he's doing just fine.
IMG_9079.JPG

And finally the hardest to get a pic of the lanceolatus wrasse... I'll get a pic of it one day

We also got a new tang... we know these guys can be aggressive but being so much smaller than our other tangs it hasn't caused any troubles yet and loves hanging out with the feminus for whatever reason.
IMG_9139.JPG

And last is the smallest new tank mate
IMG_9176.JPG

The rest of these pics are all just random ones I liked. All of the pics in this post are unchanged apart from size. Pictures were taken at all different times of day and sometimes in low light with a flash.

IMG_9206.JPG

IMG_8534.JPG

IMG_9146.JPG

IMG_9205.JPG

IMG_9221.JPG

IMG_9266.JPG

IMG_9123.JPG

IMG_8690.JPG

IMG_8598.JPG

IMG_9147.JPG

IMG_9058.JPG

IMG_9192.JPG

Attachments

potatocouch

Jan 16, 2014
Sydney
Is that red cynarina on the background of your Brunneus Wrasse?

And what is that yellow white stripey thing above the picture of your blackcap?

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Awesome stuff, love the livestock you guys have - always something interesting to look at. That pic of the blotchy anthias is awesome, makes me want to photoshop it some....

brendan88

Jul 3, 2015
Is that red cynarina on the background of your Brunneus Wrasse?

And what is that yellow white stripey thing above the picture of your blackcap?
Correct on the red cynarina. And the yellow and white thing is a tube worm... sorry I don't know scientific name.

brendan88

Jul 3, 2015
Awesome stuff, love the livestock you guys have - always something interesting to look at. That pic of the blotchy anthias is awesome, makes me want to photoshop it some....
I can easily pass on some pics to you. I don't have time for photo shopping pics right now. The blotched anthia are probably the easiest fish to photograph. They're always at the front just watching me as I watch them.