Reef Discussion

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
had to be there kinda funny....i flew to gold coast and drove back to sydney through the grafton and on the way back i googled fish stores and saw river to reef and started a new song "river to reeeffff here we comeee" and sang it the whole way had to sell it to the not so keen others saying it was a great place amazing HUGEEEE....got there....lol oh the disappointment...then the song was sung the whole way home taking the piss out of me lol

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Thats a little to far to look at a light fitting I think - thanks all the same.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
ye but dont base your trip on the light....think of it as a great opportunity to see the warratah state

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
alright lol good luck with sourcing a shop...seen it in person not really a fan looks a little flimsy although that doesnt speak for its perfomance... aussieant32 could help you there :)

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
but you've been fairly interested and doing a bit or research as well as checking out those george have...surely you could assist a little :P

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
im gonna leave this thread im clearly just causing issues lol instead of helping....grab one of these and dont worry about visiting a store they speak for themselves

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
heres what i thought, decent value for money,
id class them as a more entry level light
rather flimsy
controller wasn't the most intuitive
mounting was horrible
but the price is good has a few good options and looks ok, if i was on a tight budget it would be a light i would consider

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
From reviews I've seen they easily grow sps, have auto sunrise/sunset, have several timing points, the mounting legs look good and are adjustable in length but not height. Id rather hang lights anyway. Price is pretty good and they are the nicest looking lights on the market at the moment.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
From reviews I've seen they easily grow sps, have auto sunrise/sunset, have several timing points, the mounting legs look good and are adjustable in length but not height. i.d rather hang lights anyway. Price is pretty good and they are the nicest looking lights on the market at the moment.
You haven't seen vertex then :D

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
From reviews I've seen they easily grow sps, have auto sunrise/sunset, have several timing points, the mounting legs look good and are adjustable in length but not height. i.d rather hang lights anyway. Price is pretty good and they are the nicest looking lights on the market at the moment.
Have you used one in person? In spec and images I think they looked better I was a little bit disappointed with the quality of the unit compared to the photos