Tank Journal Archive

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Red Bubble
HI, tank is going well, parameters are increasingly steady as I get better and learn more.
After lots of research I have started with Red Sea NoPox, am very impressed so far with results.
This is a picture of a new red Cynaria I picked up the other day. He is doing well and eats like a pig!
Just got through our first 5 day heat wave and thank goodness no blackouts and tank didn't overheat although increased slightly to normal running temp.
xmas reef pics 003.JPG

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
You get the best corals. I'm dying over here! I've been looking for a red/pink cynaria for a while now.

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
You get the best corals. I'm dying over here! I've been looking for a red/pink cynaria for a while now.
Well thank you holly, your comment is lovely. I walked into this little shop that had a sign on his display tank that he was shutting down his saltwater tank and make and offer. So I did, Got a beautiful white cynaria, the red one and 6 strom snails for $100.00.
It was like the ikea add, I ran out the store waiting to be chased for stealing.
lol

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Do you know what this coral is ? This is the one I also picked up with the red one. I have no idea if it is from the same family ? \
Thanks
photo (8).JPG