Reef Discussion

riley

Apr 25, 2013
GYMEA BAY
Ro Di Colour Changing Resin
hay guys,

i rang up PSI filters to day to get a new set of filters for my RODI unit.

they no longer sell the colour changing resin which id prefer to have. just wondering were else i can buy it from checked ebay but only international sellers and the postage kinda kills it.

riley

Apr 25, 2013
GYMEA BAY
Why do you prefer the colour changing resin? I don't think my PSI filter has it :confused:
it gives u a good guide to when your di resin needs replacing as well as determine if your carbon is used up as the resin will be used up quicker if the carbon bloke needs replacing.

guess ill just use the normal stuff. found some on guppys but postage is a rip. the PSI filters colour changing was only a few dollor more then the normal stuff. its widely used in america, don't know why its so hard to get here at a competitive cost.

Andries

Jan 14, 2012
Gold Coast
it gives u a good guide to when your di resin needs replacing as well as determine if your carbon is used up as the resin will be used up quicker if the carbon bloke needs replacing.

guess ill just use the normal stuff. found some on guppys but postage is a rip. the PSI filters colour changing was only a few dollor more then the normal stuff. its widely used in america, don't know why its so hard to get here at a competitive cost.
You can buy it in bulk here.
http://www.aquasales.com.au/reverse...nization-resin-5l-3-75kg-colour-changing.html