Tank Journal Archive

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Yeah that's the one I was talking about @leodb89 it's heaps nice hey, I'm not sure if I'll be selling it yet, might so trade offer stuff I need for the tank etc. But I'm gonna grow these out more though.

All my ricordeas become this bubbly in my tank for some odd reason.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Yeah that's the one I was talking about @leodb89 it's heaps nice hey, I'm not sure if I'll be selling it yet, might so trade offer stuff I need for the tank etc. But I'm gonna grow these out more though.
smart idea :) i think youll find @Oceanarium do trades with their crazy rics too maybe might be someone you could trade with

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
lol each to their own...so long as you're putting more out there for everyone to enjoy so that they can then frag them and it keeps going and going and then no pulling from the reefs :)

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Awesome ric mate!! Do you target feed your ric's or not worry about that??
Hey man, no target feeding for anything. Just feed the entire tank man. Currently feeding just basic stuff.. Need money to order the kz stuff I want.. But using brightwells zooplankton and phytoplankton green M 2ML each day and every 3rd day I mix that with frozen mysis or brine.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Awesome time man! :) they do love being target feed, mine goes apeshit with athe little mysis mixed with a vitamin supplements :) Keep me in mind next time you do some fragging/selling! :p