Tank Journal Archive

Mattres

May 26, 2015
Adelaide
Satnightphoto
Had nothing to do tonight, and saw a baby turbo sliding along the glass earlier so thought I'd take a pic. Then kept snappin!
All the photos are handheld.. I still need to grab a tripod. Would make life a hell of a lot easier.

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Small pup of the Ric above
image.jpg

Zoas were puffed up for some reason
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for looking!

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
It's easy to keep taking pictures when you have lots of nice things to take pictures of :D

The macro lens held against the glass works well for me - it's only when the subject is close to the front glass that I need to get out the tripod.

Mattres

May 26, 2015
Adelaide
It's easy to keep taking pictures when you have lots of nice things to take pictures of :D

The macro lens held against the glass works well for me - it's only when the subject is close to the front glass that I need to get out the tripod.
Speaking of which I can't wait to see some lovely photos of that Red Sea Reefer stocked!

A couple of those I managed to be able to hold the lens to the glass.
Unfortunately to get the most magnification I have to max out the focal length of the lens and actually move away from the glass to shoot close objects. And then some objects are to far away I have to reduce the focal length and magnification to get them in focus.
I'll get a dedicated macro one day :D

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Looking grouse Mickey Mouse :D The tank is doing really well from t he looks of things mate :) and the shots are stunning!