Tank Journal Archive

sihi0

Jun 10, 2014
wow you have some amazing pieces in there!
amazing corals - but wow, even better photos!!!
Nice tuttis
Thank you very much everyone.

Dude, some stunning zoas there mate!! Frags of some of the pink and the orange ones please!! ;)
Did you mean the pinkish one with green mouth? I got that one from Oceanarium. Great place, great coral and great price.

Those red sparkly ones.. I want!

I lvoe red corals... and blues no. 1!!
throffing over them red speakal ones
I think you guys are talking about the darth maul one. I have a frag with 5 polyps for trading. If you guys are in Sydney and have other zoa frag for swapping please let me know.

sihi0

Jun 10, 2014
Does anyone have starfire glass/opti clear glass on their aquarium? Do you notice the difference in colour? Is there a different between starfire and opti clear glass?

I noticed that when i took the top down pics some of the coral really show their colour.

I am considering upgrading sometime next year and if the aquarium glass does make a different i might go down that path.

Aspidites

Dec 1, 2012
South lake
I think from top down you get direct reflection of the light which would mean different colour. I think top down shots will be better no matter what glass you have.

sihi0

Jun 10, 2014
Lol good point about the no glass. I was just very surprised that the top down shot the colours are brighter than through the glass.