News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
September Update
Hello everyone,

There have been two additions this month. The first, as I am sure all of you are aware of by now is the new chatroom.

Before everyone asks to make it bigger, this is not going to happen, as it slows down content being added to the forum as users will just use the chat. However, it is large enough to use comfortably.

The second addition (a great idea by MTG) is the new Tank Support forum. When a user creates a thread, they have many options they are able to fill in which will allow other users trying to help them to be able to do so much faster.

This in turn will increase response time, and narrow down possibilities of problems. Think of this forum as a support desk, and give as much information as possible when posting in it.

Thanks.

'vspec'

Aug 26, 2012
Melbourne
I noticed the chat window on the way in. Started to wipe my feet on it before I realised it wasn't the welcome mat.
I\'m with stupid.gif

'vspec'

Aug 26, 2012
Melbourne
Yeah I'm popping in to say a quick hello.

Technically I fly north tomorrow. Off to sydney.

Why~ I'm my usual perky self, you saying its not good to see me?? Sounds about right, some stigma's are hard to shake lol

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Yeah I'm popping in to say a quick hello.

Technically I fly north tomorrow. Off to sydney.

Why~ I'm my usual perky self, you saying its not good to see me?? Sounds about right, some stigma's are hard to shake lol
LOL i just was under the impression that you were headed for warmer climes (there's that word again MTG ;):p) and wouldn't be back :(

'vspec'

Aug 26, 2012
Melbourne
I'm a visitor now kiddo. They took away my social privileged when I snuck out one night.
I tell ya, in hindsight, I shouldn't have used the blow up sheep under the blanket trick. 4 legs sticking out the side didn't exactly resemble a person sleeping:confused:

Dont fret, I've got to launch my projects before I can leave chica, so I will be in Melbourne a little while yet.
I'm bringing the Caribbean to me :p

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
I'm a visitor now kiddo. They took away my social privileged when I snuck out one night.
I tell ya, in hindsight, I shouldn't have used the blow up sheep under the blanket trick. 4 legs sticking out the side didn't exactly resemble a person sleeping:confused:

Dont fret, I've got to launch my projects before I can leave chica, so I will be in Melbourne a little while yet.
I'm bringing the Caribbean to me :p

Pretty sure they won't let you import donkeys.......