Tank Journal Archive

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
September Update
Not much to report so far, a little change to the rock work and also a new coral and fish.
I realised I wasn't going to have enough room for more hammers where I wanted them so I added some base rock to build up the right hand side next to the weir. Now I have room for a few more hammers!
hammers020913.jpg

I have taken a liking to Lobophyllia corals since i got a couple at the Vic LFS crawl so I picked up another one online in a group buy.
lobos020913.jpg

New fish is a Yellow Watchman Goby paired with a Pistol Shrimp. @Cosby originally bought these guys but decided against them so I was lucky enough to grab them :cool: The shrimp was MIA for a couple of weeks but they are now together in a nice spot on the right side of the tank. I haven't managed to get a decent picture of them together yet as the shrimp is a bit quick!
watchman020913.jpg

Just a growth shot of my Dallas frag. First pic is from May 5th and the second pic is September 2nd
dalllas23.5.13.jpg
dallas020913.jpg

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Looks great. Very jealous of the YWG! Really want one of those one day ... but the wife says I need to get rid of the Bicolour first (95% sure it was him that chased the previous watchman to jump). :rolleyes

The lobos look great together like that too.

And finally, awesome Dallas growth.