Tank Journal Archive

grimnir

Aug 12, 2013
Parkinson
September Updates
Added another 60Kg of green live rock to fill the tank out.
water parameters have been stable for the last week and a bit so it seems my cycle had finished.
Did a 500L water change with buckets UGH! so need to get my pump hooked up to the IBC.

Fathers day rolled around and the wife picked out a few items for me. <3 her.

Pictures can speak for themselves.

FTS - sorry about the glare. Need to remember to close the blinds when taking a Full shot.
IMGP7092.jpg

New additions. - Group shot under 25% all channels Lumina 5.1
left to right
Red Zoas, Spotted Morphs, Orange mouth rhodactis, Persian rug morph, Green ric, and some other rics.

IMGP7094.jpg

Close ups

Ric #1

IMGP7096.jpg

Ric #2

IMGP7097.jpg

Zoas

IMGP7103.jpg

Spotted Morph

IMGP7104.jpg

Rhodactis

IMGP7105.jpg

Persian Rug

IMGP7107.jpg

Existing from initial live rock

This Ric was a freebie on my Live Rock. Has increased in size dramatically
IMGP7095.jpg

IMGP7113.jpg

Attachments

grimnir

Aug 12, 2013
Parkinson
@Wrangy will check them out and amened Id's if so.

Edit - Damn there are such a variety of colours out there. Being the size the green one is, doesn't make it to easy to ID. Might try feeding it a slither of prawn tonight and I guess if it grabs on, its a nem.

Last edited:

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
I'm certain of the second brown nem, I have a rock flower myself and he's one of my favourites!! :) Light green one looks like a mini-maxi but you'll know for certain once it grows a little more :) Also ric or nem it'll devour the prawn lol My entire ric collection gets feed prawn occasionally and they all adore it!!

grimnir

Aug 12, 2013
Parkinson
I have 3 rock flowers actually.. helped me ID 2 others :)
One has a nice pale green over it with brownish outer and the other is greyish brown.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
They're so much fun! Especially if you hand feed them like I do! :D they grow really well too :)