Off-Topic

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
I've learnt a lot since the last time I commented on this pic - definitely a female and she has her pouch closed which means she had a baby. Have you seen them around?
No, I haven't seen her for a while - but the kids noticed on Sunday night that there were a pair of ringtails in the spot where she was nesting. I tried to get a photo but it was too dark - I will try again soon.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
That's a nice pic Mj, worth enlarging for sure!!
This was taken with my old camera which was lacking a bit in resolution.

I should be back up that way in the next month or so and I plan to take some more pictures. The colour of the rocks was amazing.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I was looking on my phone before on the screen you can see that. You know where to go anyway, hopefully the clouds play along.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
After a question in another thread about white dots on the glass, I noticed some myself tonight when I was cleaning the glass - excuse the algae in the photo's as these were in an area where I hadn't cleaned.

Pod-1.jpg
Pod-2.jpg

Pod-3.jpg
Pod-4.jpg

Pod-5.jpg
Pod-6.jpg

You can see the egg sacs in Pics 3 and 4 - not sure what Pics 5 and 6 are:confused: Any ideas??

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
im talking about the sunsety image. i noticed alot of colour fringing what lens was it with?

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
im talking about the sunsety image. i noticed alot of colour fringing what lens was it with?
No, that was taken some time ago with my old Panasonic P&S - low image quality is probably what you are seeing :)

I will get back to that spot sometime and take some better pictures.