Red tail bicolour blenny-2
Tailspot blenny-4
Red scooter- mated pair
Orange skunk clowns-2
Antenna goby-6
Blue spot watchman goby- mated pair
Firefish -6
Jester goby-2
Yellow coral goby-2 I asked for 2 different sizes in hopes of getting a pair.
Yellow watchman goby- 2
Orange spot goby- mated pair
Cleaner wrasse-3
6 line wrasse-2
Bluehead fairy wrasse-2
Longnose hawk-3
Randall's pistol shrimp-3
Tiger pistol shrimp-4
Hard tube feather duster-2

Jakarta corals:
Ritteri anemone-1
Metallic torch-1
Purple tip Elegance-1 super small
Coloured lobo-1
2 colour lobo-2
Short tentacle Fungia-2
Purple goni-1
Metallic yellow goni-1
Bubble coral-1 super small
Trachy-2 1 red, one metallic green
Porites with feather duster worms-1
Favia-2 1 metallic green 1 red
Favites- 2 1 green, 1 2 colour
Cladiella leather-1
Umbrella leather-6 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 brown, 1 long tentacle, 1 green long tentacle and 1 yellow hairy
Yellow finger leather (Sinularia asterolobata)-2 yellow <== These guys are REALLY cool leathers
Sinularia brassica- 1
Clove polyps- 3 1 regular, 1 metallic green and one yellow metallic
R. yuma-2 1 green and 1 purple
Metallic Elephant ear mushroom-1 small

If they fill it at 75% I'll be happy.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
wow Rob, that's an order and a half!
That's only 2 out of 17 boxes, lol. The others are sold and will be re watered, re oxygenated and shipped out of New York before I ever see them. I'm hoping Black Friday brings some good sales on Go Pro cameras, I want to do some shipment videos so everyone can see what it's like getting a 10-20 box shipment in and what we as re-sellers go through. When my friend gets back from Afghanistan I will get him to help me set up a live feed from one of the extra security cameras I have.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
You'll love it when I finally decide to try my hand at some sticks. My Fiji and Bali prop guys are TOP NOTCH.

In other news the asshat that was selling Fiji for Australian got outed, I knew it was coming. Not that I had anything to do with it. *whistles innocently*

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Elegant Coral Tip Top
Modern Coral (Red)
Flat Brain Coral
2 Colors Meat Coral
Red/Bright Color Fungia Coral
Lemon Coral Green Metal
Green Bubble Coral
Green Brain coral (Fat)
Brain Coral Green Metallic
Multicolour Tube Worms
2 Colors Moon Coral
Cladiella Soft Coral
Yellow Cladiella Soft Coral
Green Hairy Umbrella Soft Coral
Special Button Polyps
Magnificent Anemone Green
Umbrella Soft Corals
Yellow Umbrella Soft Coral
Leather Soft Coral
Clove Polyps
Green Clove Polyps
Green Metallic Clove Polyps
Special Button Polyps
There's what's in the 3 boxes, apparently they no habla Murrikin in Indonesia, lol. No worries though, some nice critters inbound. below is my Philippines order.
Yellow Watchman Goby
Hard Tube Worm
Coral Beauty Angel
Long Nose Hawkfish
Hoeven's Wrasse
Blue Spot Watchman Goby
Diamond Goby
White Goby
Curious Wormfish
Bicolor Blenny
Spot Tail Blenny
Antenna Goby
Cleanner Wrasse
Fire Fish Goby
Red Dragonet Blenny
Orange Spot Blenny
Shrimp Red Pistol
Shrimp Tiger Pistol

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
I'll post up some pics in a few minutes, US Fish and Wildlife held up the damn Philippines shipment because some asshole tried to sneak something past them. Didn't work and they're in DEEP shit right now. The down side is the shipment sat for an extra 5 hours which is not good. The little antenna gobies didn't do too well, I might have 3 out of the 6 that made it. The Indo corals came in in top shape, my picker there picked some really nice stuff. One of the leathers is a good 15+cm across, lol.

We're having a sammich since we just got home, we did almost 650kms today. If the police had caught me, they'd have thrown my ass under the jail as fast as I was going.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
ai.imgur.com_17bkxWl.jpg

ai.imgur.com_V0Udl9L.jpg

What 88 bags of corals and fish look like, lol!

ai.imgur.com_xZc3Yeu.jpg

ai.imgur.com_ZR2sg4h.jpg

We had to do the chop and drop on the fish, not time for a good drip in, EVERYTHING was in distress and needed to be out of the bags.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Holy shit that's a lot of fish!! :eek Hopefully everything or at least mostly everything pulls through fine :)

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Some more pics, sorry for the quality, the pistol shrimps are busy making new homes and the water is cloudy.
Coral Beauty
ai.imgur.com_DvcjiQh.jpg

Hoven's wrasse, a really cool peaceful wrasse
ai.imgur.com_gQlznES.jpg

Monster leather
ai.imgur.com_H9zGEwb.jpg

1 of 3 ritteris
ai.imgur.com_szqvyPK.jpg

Elegance still not happy about the 21 hour ride, lol.
ai.imgur.com_gszcO4c.jpg

Christmas tree worm/ porites coral
ai.imgur.com_RlJ6udy.jpg

Green bubble coral, I was charged for a white one, go figure.
ai.imgur.com_hW3TFdm.jpg

2 tone brain, this thing is a good 15cm long!
ai.imgur.com_uz3Vxdp.jpg

ai.imgur.com_szqvyPK.jpg

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
The Cladiella softies broke with a bacterial infection, I figured I'd give them a try, you have a 50% chance with them making it. I dipped and fragged off 4 small pieces, we'll see what happens. I love them and when they ship well, they're great, when they ship bad they're bad, kinda like ritteris. Everyone else seems to be settling in quite well. I have someone coming over to pick up a ritteri, these guys are MASSIVE, a good 20-25cm across and rip snortin' ready to go.I was a little leery of these since they didn't send my clowns and I sold my big Sebae a few months back to a guy that wanted a nice female. Gonna throw the other lens on the camera and see if I can get some different shots.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Both Hoeven's wrasses are sold, they will be picked up tomorrow. Those guys are STONE COLD pest killers. they found a pyramid snail this afternoon and took it apart in short order.
ai.imgur.com_az0j0LW.jpg

ai.imgur.com_Lwsp0DE.jpg

ai.imgur.com_sQQqWpX.jpg

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Elegance is doing a bang up job, almost to full extension, she took a few mysis shrimp today as did the 4 other brains in there. The down side is, The Philippines STILL have not cleaned up their act. I'm going to take a few of the corpses to uni this week and confirm my suspicions. Most fish did great, the usual suspects out of there did not. No firefish survived (6), 1 Longnose hawk, 3 Antenna gobies died as did 1 sand sifting goby. My next boxes for here will be out of Bali, I know the shipper there and I'll get top notch specimens for myself. The thing that gets me is everyone said that they were decent fish, some are, some aren't. I'm going to ask some of my customers if they're having the same issue.

In other news, I fired up the 250W metal halide over the 57 and the ritteris are in 7th heaven, lol. I had a smaller 150w over it and they were doing well, but now they're waving at me and throwing kisses. :D

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
I don't think it's a decompression issue mate, it's that old devil sodium cyanide. The ones that were dead had all of the signs, red gills and were eating like pigs. I dosed them with my home brew fluke and internal parasite meds that I know works.

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
I don't think it's a decompression issue mate, it's that old devil sodium cyanide. The ones that were dead had all of the signs, red gills and were eating like pigs. I dosed them with my home brew fluke and internal parasite meds that I know works.
Just wondering if my new dwarf Angel was collected with cyanide. He eats like a pig too.