Reef Discussion

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
Shame the photos do them no justice. Seriously, the colours are mindmeltingly beautiful in the flesh and I've been lucky enough to be entrenched in much of this system build. Truly a hidden gem.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
im in love with that tank. i have often contemplated just filling mine with mind blowing hammers! :cool:

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
Geoff is a freak when it comes to his Hammers. I've never seen anybody walk into a room filled with export-grade corals and snub all of them because none were up to their standards before... except I see it with Geoff quite regularly. He does what he does very well.

marineclass

Jul 12, 2011
Gold Coast
such a nice looking tank - even the lighting - looks really low but still the colours pop! Has he got a Tank Journal? Id love to see the equipment he is using

Luke

Jul 11, 2011
Launceston
They are fantastic ,
I cant tell you how jealous i am,
I have only ever seen brown ones here in Tasmania , So i was happy to get hold on mine , But WOW :eek:
To be able to get such rippers im Sooooooooo jealous :drool :D

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Yeah baby, they are mint......
They would be stupidly expensive in Sydney but sure to give you a coral fix each time you walked by.

Luke

Jul 11, 2011
Launceston
Yeah baby, they are mint......
They would be stupidly expensive in Sydney but sure to give you a coral fix each time you walked by.
At least you can get them tho , Id pay good money for some of these .
C'mon Tassie , Drift closer to the mainland :)

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
They wouldn't end up in Sydney, Nils ;) they're all cherrypicked direct from the collectors out of export shipments. Knowing people has benefits!

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
At least you can get them tho , Id pay good money for some of these .
C'mon Tassie , Drift closer to the mainland :)
Hey Luke,
How much space you got in your tank? I would be happy to fill up a box for you to ship to Tassie, I have a coral wholesale/collector/exporter mate. Let me know if you would like me to get you anything.