News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Signatures
Hello everyone,

As you all have noticed by now, you signatures are now missing. This is because today The Reefuge coded a nice little script to display your tanks details as a signature. Currently, there are only a few options available, but more will be added tomorrow. If you like, please go to your personal details and you will see the new fields added. Once you fill them in, it will automatically add a bar in your signature displaying the information.

The variable for naming has been left out, as it will not serve a purpose once the Tank Journals system is up and running. To keep most of you happy though, there is an option for two tanks there. Again, this is only temporary as the Tank Journals system will take care of the rest.

Members who are a business will have a signature option available for their business details.

Thanks.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Nice idea! Though any way that members without a journal can have a blank sig, rather than a grey square with red line underneath?

Also would be great if the journal title appeared, rather than just 'journal'.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
what about our DIY threads? i need people to see that i have only contributed one thing that has been done by 10000 others and i need that little 10seconds of fame?

still a cool idea cos keeps LEG-IT from putting his initial D and shi++y cars that take up half a page :p (cant wait til he reads this...someone teach me how to tag)

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Is there any way to have the journal sig and a standard sig? People like to use their sigs to give some identity, use pics, link to things they want to link to ...

V

'vspec'

still a cool idea cos keeps @LEG-IT from putting his initial D and shi++y cars that take up half a page :p (cant wait til he reads this...someone teach me how to tag)
@leodb89

add the @ before your intended target;) Fixed in your post.

and LEG-IT, no more signatures that span half the page for me bud.

Is there any way to have the journal sig and a standard sig? People like to use their sigs to give some identity, use pics, link to things they want to link to ...
Yes, same process as before.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
dammnn so i have to go redo my signature lol can it be reverted or has it somewhat been deleted (my choice for using somewhat was somewhat incorrect but i like it it somewhat)

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Is the About You box the signature area then?

Wondering if 'vspec' is abusing his deity powers yet again by having a custom signature ... because I can't find where to add it.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

The signatures were taken away on purpose. It was causing too much noise on the forums and making things messy. This way, all signatures are uniform and have a purpose. Tonight, there will be more fields added that will be useful to members around the forum. 'vspec' has no signature anymore.

Thanks.

V

'vspec'

Its ok, fledging elements of the rebel remain.. @chimaera, I still give neo grief every now and then, its my job to keep em on their toes so you dont have to ;)

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
im just reminising on my old signature...i wish to be on the panel of voters alongside chuck norris

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

If you all go into your personal details, you will see new fields. Please fill them out. Choose your favourite tank as the information source. More things will be added soon, but this is a good start for everyones signatures.

Thanks.