Off-Topic

Nick.C

Jan 10, 2013
Warwick SE/QLD
Snake Season!!! Is Here ;)
hi all, just sharing one of my other hobbies and that is keeping and breeding Australian Snakes.

Laid on the 5/11/14
20141105_173126.jpg

Currently Laying today 14/11/2014
20141114_121241.jpg

Still got 1 more girl to lay and is due next week :) exciting days! still 55 days incubation before these guys hatch but.

E

ezza

I'm freaking out just seeing the pics!!!!!!! I have a severe fear of snakes! I thought you meant penii :(

Nick.C

Jan 10, 2013
Warwick SE/QLD
I'm freaking out just seeing the pics!!!!!!! I have a severe fear of snakes! I thought you meant penii :(
HAHA sorry, just thought some of the reefers would be interested to see :) I was petrified of snakes until I went out and bought one. now I own 12 and getting to understand them as an animal is amazing... they really are not that bad, it's just society has drilled into everyone head that all snakes are bad.......

E

ezza

I have an extensive knowledge of snakes, phobia = intense desire to learn about them. When I was in high school I did a science project on snakes and got to sit in the back of the snake house at taronga zoo. I was terrified something would escape and slither on me. I walked in on all the staff washing a several metres long boa constrictor like they were in a car wash. o_0