Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Wrangy there's some beautiful butterflies. I particularly like Chaetodon lunulatus and the Red Sea orangeface butterflyfish (Chaetodon larvatus).

Rob I'm going to ask her about custom spectrum and see what she says. I'm definitely getting lights from her, it's really just a matter of whether I'm allowed to customize or not :)

So what's everyone's view on hosting multiple angels in a tank? I've heard a dwarf with a larger one should be okay, but not so sure about say, a Majestic and a Regal in the same place.
Personally I'm such a fan on butterflies I would happily keep a corallivore in an sps dominated tank because honestly they're worth it :) It's rather unfortunate that my two favourite families are butterflies and angels and both are coral munchers and I love sps, oh what a dilemma :P

I have multiple angels in my little 2ft cube :) A female gencanthus bellus and a yellow tail pygmy angelfish :) I adore both of them and they get along really well. If they've got enough room and you add them at the same time and in the same size I would think you'd be okay, I haven't heard much about angels being overly aggressive with each other unless is dwarf species :)