Reef Discussion

Cayc

Mar 7, 2018
Some Questions
Hey, i have few questions for you all.
1. The new waterbox platinum frag systems are coming out and the Neptunian Cube k series have recently joined the market. I was wondering what you would buy if you had the options of the two.
2. Is their any online stores that sell the wifi version of the ati powermodule hybrid that can ship to Australia?
3. Does anyone know if i can get a black ati hybrid from reef secrets or do they only come in silver.
Thanks everyone!

megsez

Apr 29, 2012
sunshine coast
Hi Cayc,

Sorry i dont have any input in to the last two questions but looking in to k series or the water box systems on face value i would go for the water box system. They have put a lot more details and pictures reguarding there products. Both systems look great but hands down water box for their product pressintation.

The only thing that worries me about pre fab sumps is that your requirments may change and it can limit you to the hardware to go under the tank.

It is more work but i like to purchase my hardware then design the refugium to acomidate your hardware and you can plan for the future as well.

Sorry not much help