Apr 2, 2013
Sorry To Be A Bore But More. !
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Latest shots. Tank is going amazingly well. Very stable & all fish calm. & settled. No bullying and a new foxface lo added. He is very small compared to all the others who seem to have grown so much over the 12 months. But he was welcomed in the usual tang way for about an hour, then all good. Those spines of his serve him well Since stoping the nopox corals are very happy although I have noticed extra dusty film on the glass about every 3 days as opposed to about every 7. Nitrates & phos both really good though.

Peter_1988_

Dec 1, 2013
Bacchus Marsh
Your tank is looking really good. Can I ask what tangs you have and what your experiences were when introducing them to your tank? I will be wanting to add a number of tangs when I get my tank and most people seem to say to add them all at the same time but I want to get as much feedback as I can from real experiences with adding tangs.
Thanks.

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Your tank is looking really good. Can I ask what tangs you have and what your experiences were when introducing them to your tank? I will be wanting to add a number of tangs when I get my tank and most people seem to say to add them all at the same time but I want to get as much feedback as I can from real experiences with adding tangs.
Thanks.
Just PM 'ed you. !

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
looking good Lesley , tell me more about why you eneded up stoping nopox?
I also stopped bio-pellets due to my corals not doing well and have notcied a big difference.

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
looking good Lesley , tell me more about why you eneded up stoping nopox?
I also stopped bio-pellets due to my corals not doing well and have notcied a big difference.
I just found my corals ( gonis more so ) were not opening up & even when they did the extension wasn't great. Found it very hard to keep PO4 at 0.03 it was constantly reading zero no matter what I did. Only real benefit for me was only cleaning the glass once a week Corals are much happier now !