Tank Journal Archive

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Looks good :D
its getting there! not use to these t5s so much light leak it lights up the whole house haha think i prefer the direct light of LEDS doesent get in your eyes as much will have to see how it goes with coral!

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
its getting there! not use to these t5s so much light leak it lights up the whole house haha think i prefer the direct light of LEDS doesent get in your eyes as much will have to see how it goes with coral!
T5 is great, corals thrive, well mine have anyway

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
T5 is great, corals thrive, well mine have anyway
im comparing it to my last illumagic (i didn't have any problems with corals under it either and i ran them for years) im just used to optics on leds so the light is very direct with little leak.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
I'll be following to these insights closely! You need to straighten it though, it's driving me crazy :p haha I'm sure you'll enjoy the T5's though

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
I'll be following to these insights closely! You need to straighten it though, it's driving me crazy :p haha I'm sure you'll enjoy the T5's though
in time!! i keep having to lift it up to get access :P once shes all set ill make sure its level just for you haha

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
You could get a sun tan in our living room, lol. 400 watts of LED and soon 96 watts of T5 on 3 different tanks.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
aw shucks :rolleyes lol
What's the first addition going to be?
will let it cycle for 2 months i recon

im planning to get a new stand built not entirely happy with this one!

You could get a sun tan in our living room, lol. 400 watts of LED and soon 96 watts of T5 on 3 different tanks.
i feel the same i need sunglasses while sitting inside!