Tank Journal Archive

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
Stocking
Here are my thoughts on what i'll put into this tank .. open to sugestions, only fish that is not negotiable is the clownfish as this is for the gf's 3yr old who loves ' Nemo '

Clownfish x 1 or maybe 2
thinking Amphiprion Ephippium or Amphiprion nigripes

Nemateleotris decora x 1 (maybe heilfreichi!)
Salarias fasciatus or Ecsenius midas (if anyone remembers my midas, it was a cracker, best midas i've seen!)

Now, here is something I'd love to get but will need a heap of reseach done before, i'd love to get a Chaetodontoplus melanospilus

tonyf

Oct 21, 2011
Bexley, Sydney
Hi mate, definitely go for 2 clowns as it's fun watching them pair up up, fight, niggle until one gives up and submits. I've had mine going on 4 yrs now, and they are constantly laying eggs now.
As far as the blend goes well there is only one:) The midas. Absolutely love mine and yours was a stunner. Almost got my one eating out of my hand
Great to see you back in it!

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
Thanks Tony! yeah slowly easing myself back into it! Hows that tank of your going? Is it still the same one I designed for you? Was that you I did the sketches for or another Tony? meh ma brain is fizzled these days!

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
You are much nicer than me. I wouldn't get a fish for the sake of a toddler, they'll get over it! :cry :D

Love angels - they are interactive, great personalities.

tonyf

Oct 21, 2011
Bexley, Sydney
Thanks Tony! yeah slowly easing myself back into it! Hows that tank of your going? Is it still the same one I designed for you? Was that you I did the sketches for or another Tony? meh ma brain is fizzled these days!
Yep that's the one! Meh, it's had it's ups and downs but still chugging along. Trying to do the acro thing but not very successfully, unless you like the different shades of brown look:)