Off-Topic

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
It's scary how easy it is to damage car huh.... I was lucky it was a steel tray so no damage to the ute

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
F@$kn stupid thread... read this earlier today and driving home before my mirror clipped a mirror on a parked car :( didn't really damage theirs but cracked the indicator glass on my mirror :( :)

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Proving to a white XR8 that I could go through a series of corners quicker then him, not only quicker, but he couldn't keep up. THEN found out Mr.Plod was in his unmarked hwy car. Since when did they drive Ford's? This was about 4 years ago. Cost me lot's of cash & 1 year no ticket. :rolleyes Silly me.

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
had a cop try that recently on my in my R34...... silly twat flogged off from the lights hardcore.... he beat me off the line (cause i, like, wasnt ready :p) and i seen the little clear lights either side of the rear plates... so i kept up but didn't speed and he kept lurching forward egging me one and then the road went to double lanes and he slowed down so i went past him STILL not speeding and waved :cool: he looked sad....

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
A short while ago I decided to put a through the wall air con in my workshop. No problem, cut and knocked out the bricks on the outside wall, perfect. Looking through the hole I was surprised to see a copper pipe running vertically through the middle of the hole. No problem I think to myself, it's only the water pipe, so I pop down to bunnings and get all the gear to do a work around, still no problem. I go and turn the water off at the mains and take a hacksaw to the offending piece of pipe.
This is when the hissing sound started. Problem. I'd cut the gas line into the house. The guy from the emergency gas repair service wasn't very understanding and just kept shaking his head and mumbling something about my lack of intelligence and parentage.

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
We kept the milo in a plastic container for a while and a few weeks ago I thought I'd make myself one, only to discover its been replaced by gravy powder...

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
just accidentally knocked over 3L of alk and calc red sea liquid in my dosing pump bottles :(