News

Morning All,

Just a note to let you all know that you have until 10pm tonight to get your orders in for The Reefuge shirts. After 10pm, no more orders will be taken as the order is being placed with our supplier TOMORROW MORNING!

This gives us time to calculate the numbers for the polo shirts and T-shirts and who wants names on them. Neither Ken or Myself will have time in the morning to check this thread.

Thank you to everyone who have placed orders so far. For those who haven't paid, we will contact you regarding payment.

Cheers,
Ken & Jen

Done & Dusted :)

Tomorrow morning's order............

MichelleShocked 1x T-shirt $26.20 (paid)

Dynamic 3xTshirt $62.20 (paid)

VaultBoy 1x Polo $32.70 (paid)

Grug 1x Polo $32.70

rockerpeller 2x T-shirt 1x Polo (Named x 3) $79.95 (paid)

aussieant32 1xT-shirt (paid)

'vspec' 1x Polo (paid)

macca_75 1x T-shirt $26.20 (paid)

firebird 1x T-shirt (paid)

DavidS 1x T-shirt (paid)

MagicJ 2x Polo $57.20 (paid)

dr_schell 1x T-shirt $26.20 (paid)

Shantelle 1x Polo (paid)

vpreef 1x T-shirt $26.20 (Named) (paid)

Ken 1xPolo (Named) (paid)

Jen 1x T-shirt 1x Polo (Named x 2) (paid)

Sarg 1x Polo $32.70 (paid)

Axe S 1x Polo 1x T-shirt $50.70

brendore 1x T-shirt $26.20 (paid)

T-shirt's x15

Polo's x 12

Names x 3

For the T-shirt....$18.00 ea

For the Polo shirt....$24.50 ea

Name OR Username - Cost will be $3.75 on top on the shirt.

postage $8.20

Payment Details....
PayPal to kjaquatics@bigpond.com
or
Direct Deposit
K&J Aquatics
BSB- 013125
ACC- 204755085
ANZ

Morning All,
Can we ask that when you pay for the T-Shirts, either via PayPal or DD, can you use your user name as a reference please:) . We're getting notifications of payments through and looking at each other saying "Who is that from?":p

Thanks Heaps
Ken & Jen

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
:)
T-shirts & Polo's paid for & picked up from the supplier today. Jen didn't have time to get them to the printers today, but they will be there on Monday. With luck on our side they should all be back here ready to be posted out the following week.

Has any one else noticed that this thread has been viewed 700 times! :confused: Have you all been waiting for this update??? :)

V

'vspec'

Its the first of many bud, so its to be expected. ;)

They only get better from here!

Thanks for putting in so much effort you guys, we really appreciate it

V

'vspec'

Yes chop chop to the slow people. We all have bills, K&J obviously does want to be stuck our bills as well. ;)

OK,

Jen picked up all the shirts today from the screen printers. Just sorted & packed them for you all. All details are in the shopping cart at click-n-send so all tracking details will be messaged to all with postage. If Jen can tear herself away from Ben10, Batman & Generator Rex in the morning, they will be lodged at the post office first thing Saturday morning. (Tomorrow) :)

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
Cheers for the shirts guys. Jess was impressed and her younger brother asked me "Those are cool! Where's mine?!". He doesn't do fishtanks either, so I'd say these shirts are a winner. :cool: