Tank Journal Archive

Mr.Reeefer

my name is Brock
Jul 8, 2014
M used to freak out when her shrimp would moult. Always remember, if it's on a moon, chances are good it's a moult that you're seeing. Shrimp, crabs and lobsters moult on a full moon.
thanks for the info, i will be keeping an eye out for that now.;) its amazing how it all works

Mr.Reeefer

my name is Brock
Jul 8, 2014
Was it through the post? Where did you buy them?
Not post, fastway courier, and the place is called "Australian black worms", they told me they only deliver if they can be there within 24hrs, but the black worms were in such good shape I think they could go 48 easily, when I pulled them out of the bag to rinse them, water ran clear from the get go, no discolouration.

$55.00 for 500g.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
I pulled the leaves back and there they were so I fed some to the crew. They snapped them up like they were gonna be declared illegal any minute. I don't know if you could start a culture of them down there. I'm seeing it stays a lot warmer there. Might be worth giving it a try. They're feeding on the decaying leaves in my pond which is a dirty hell hole. The only thing in there are about 6 weather loaches.

Mr.Reeefer

my name is Brock
Jul 8, 2014
ai979.photobucket.com_albums_ae277_Livecock_image.jpg1_zps1rxos4lr.jpg

The courier gave me a Wierd look when he dropped this off at ur coffee shop, must have thought Wtf do these guys need live worms for

Mr.Reeefer

my name is Brock
Jul 8, 2014
Nice wr-ass-e ;) haha stunner mate!

Love the zoa garden in the background though!
Thanks Dom, I have some coral pics to post up tonight, I am happy with how the zoas have come along, they will need a trim when I move though, some zoas are dominating the garde, and it's always the not so super ones

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Thanks Dom, I have some coral pics to post up tonight, I am happy with how the zoas have come along, they will need a trim when I move though, some zoas are dominating the garde, and it's always the not so super ones
Looking forward to it! :)
haha it's never the rare or uncommon ones that grow uncontrollably :P Just serparate them a little more, you'll be on your way in no time :)

Mr.Reeefer

my name is Brock
Jul 8, 2014
i would like to thank @Wrangy @Agent M,

yesterday was the first time i have seen my mandarin eat in the 8-12months i have had him.

blackworms are always something i knew were great for the fish but was putting of until the move however, when your publicly told your mandarin looks anorexic @Wrangy:p, it gave me the kick up the ass i needed to act now rather than later.

Hopefully im on the road to fatter healthier fish.

Cheers.