News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Tank Journal Description
Hello everyone,

I have been bombarded with questions about how the tank journal description should look. The tank journal description is the very first post you make when you create a new tank journal. This can be modified and edited at any time by going to your journal, hovering over "Tank Journal Tools" and then selecting "Edit Tank Journal".

Tank Journals are personal to everyone, but as a rough guide, here is a simple example of how I believe they should look. They should be a paragraph or so long, with a small image of your latest FTS. The FTS should be updated on a regular basis. You can add the FTS by going to "Tank Journal Tools" and then clicking on "Tank Journal Avatar". This will set your journals default image.

My Tank Journal Name

About: This is a simple tank that I have in my living room. I aimed for it to compliment the rest of the rooms modern design and bring some colour to the corner of the room. It is quite a task keeping it looking nice, but the work is worth it. Through the ups and downs, the tank has come along in the way I wanted it to.

Basic Information: 4 foot tank with sump. LED lighting and ATO. The tank uses NSW and the majority of corals are propagated.

Old Journal: You can see my previous tank journal which is now closed at http://www.thereefuge.com.au/mytankjournal

Thanks.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
i was a little skeptical when i heard how they would be done but wow!

only negative thing about it is that im super lazy haha and now i need to structure my TJ because i have OCD whereas im sure its perfect for others, gives you the ability to skip past all the boring bits or in my case i look at some TJs looking for a particular product or how something was set up or configured etc

perfect timing i will start my TJ on sunday when i place my order :P

Last edited: