News

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
Looks good, and its simple enough to understand.
1 thing that might need to get looked at (sorry i just seem to stumble across them) is the layout for smart devices. In portrait mode everything is squeezed in tight, landscape everything is fine.

Oh... hope you can sort out the tank leak :P

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Looks good. Though will there be one of those update pages every time you post? If someone posts something and you reply "cheers mate" will that pop up as a tank update?

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @rockerpeller,

The styling aspect is not done yet, as the backend stuff still needs some work. Once that is done, it will also work on mobile devices. Thanks for the feedback though :)

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

Yes, Journals will have a previous and next link so users can navigate between entries.

Thanks.

Gordon

Jan 29, 2013
Casula
Looks good. What's the thoughts of having something like a template form for initial post where users can complete the fields and that way everyone's opening journal would be uniform.

Could include water parameters, equipment, size etc...

Apologies if this is already happening. Haven't gotten around to doing one myself yet.

ViralEntity

Feb 13, 2013
Warragul
Maybe I missed it but will his affect current tank journals? I guess they will stay in the current format? Not that it matters I will be happy to move over when its available.

I would love it if you could manage things like www.aquaticlog.com but even just a diary/timeline that is more like a blog where people can comment on would be kinda cool.

Look forward to having a play once I get home as the mobile version isn't there just yet.

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
Maybe I missed it but will his affect current tank journals? I guess they will stay in the current format? Not that it matters I will be happy to move over when its available.
Me too on both counts. Wondering about transfer & will work with either. All good.

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012

I would love it if you could manage things like www.aquaticlog.com but even just a diary/timeline that is more like a blog where people can comment on would be kinda cool.

Look forward to having a play once I get home as the mobile version isn't there just yet.
Just wait till my aquatic log subscription runs out and then introduce it here!

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Hey @TheReefige,

Nice work. Coming along nicely.

Can we have the very first post part of the Users TJ. This would typically include an updated FTS, system specs, etc.

Then the updates as blog entries after that. The Blog entry made by the TJ "owner" remains stickied (so will be a chronologial date order) and updates to each blog will be indicated by the modifed date next to the blog.

If I've consufed you let me know and I'll mock up a screen shot based on a mixture of my ideas and your sample TJ.

Cheers