Tank Journal Archive

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Tank Shutdown
Shutting down the tank have more important priorities anyone keen on anything shoot me a message

Mar 15, 2012
Sorry to hear @MTG , when you're ready to get back into it give us a call so we can help you out with anything you need to get back on track.

Good luck buddy.

Reactions: MTG

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
shame mate, hard decision to make but if the time is right the time is right
i knowi know!! its time to shut down for a while. do my traveling and once i have more time up my sleeve i will be back !

Sorry to hear @MTG , when you're ready to get back into it give us a call so we can help you out with anything you need to get back on track.

Good luck buddy.
Thanks for the support guys!!

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Really sorry to hear this mate :( I always did love your tank, so well kept :) Happy to fly up North to convince you back into it when the time is right ;)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Really sorry to hear this mate :( I always did love your tank, so well kept :) Happy to fly up North to convince you back into it when the time is right ;)
haha cheers mate! its looking horrible at the moment, stoped the upkeep so have cyano, one day one day!

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
haha cheers mate! its looking horrible at the moment, stoped the upkeep so have cyano, one day one day!
interested in the fish and the ATO and 9002 :) keep me in your thoughts...cant believe this time you're serious...or are you

SkepticalBlackKid.jpg

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
interested in the fish and the ATO and 9002 :) keep me in your thoughts...cant believe this time you're serious...or are you

View attachment 20208
already taken payment for coral mate so its going ahead!! 9002 will stay with the tank i think due to it being the only one that fits and it has a custom skimmer cup so it fits in the back chamber :D

Well I wait eagerly in anticipation till that day! :p
hahaha thanks mate. ill still be on here so i wont be going anywhere :D

Henry G

Oct 9, 2012
Brisbane
Ah no! your tank has been an awesome inspiration for my systems! Sad to see it wont be around for a while. But traveling can only bring new ideas so I cant wait to see what will happen next!

ps. I would be keen on your scaled friends, let me know what the go is for them.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Ah no! your tank has been an awesome inspiration for my systems! Sad to see it wont be around for a while. But traveling can only bring new ideas so I cant wait to see what will happen next!

ps. I would be keen on your scaled friends, let me know what the go is for them.
coral goby, one clown and two damsels, shoot me a pm mate

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
@Henry G will you be around in the arvo? im heading to bris today for work should be back late arvo / early night few corals still here!