Tank Journal Archive

shaidas

Jan 30, 2017
Looks great mate. Very neat. What tank/cabinet is this ? That power centre doesn't look custom

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Looks grouse mickey mouse! :D still happy Dave convinced you into the Radions as well??

I assume the mystery blue liquid you're dosing is hy-chlor? Lol lanth?

Looks grouse mickey mouse! :D still happy Dave convinced you into the Radions as well??

I assume the mystery blue liquid you're dosing is hy-chlor? Lol lanth?
Over the moon with the radions, running them at 35%... Would never have gone there if had to pay full price so don't assume that please. The cost my $1600 for both including the brackets and if you do the math that's awesome. Awhole $1000 off the new price. Being Gen4 Pro's it was a no brainer.

And yes that would be the gummy beary juice indeed.... Still waiting for the magic Siporax beads to kick in... I am at 5ppm Nitrate for the first time since I started the beads and still having to dose Lath... so I cant say the beads are doing much in the way of phosphates but might have been starting to impact Nitrates.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Over the moon with the radions, running them at 35%... Would never have gone there if had to pay full price so don't assume that please. The cost my $1600 for both including the brackets and if you do the math that's awesome. Awhole $1000 off the new price. Being Gen4 Pro's it was a no brainer.

And yes that would be the gummy beary juice indeed.... Still waiting for the magic Siporax beads to kick in... I am at 5ppm Nitrate for the first time since I started the beads and still having to dose Lath... so I cant say the beads are doing much in the way of phosphates but might have been starting to impact Nitrates.
Even at full price I still think they're worth it :) The gen 4's are the bee's knees of led's at the moment! So you've got the right lights haha

Kewl :) I thought so lol. 3 months is generally when they seriously kick as they reach a mature level of bacteria :) Awesome to hear your nitrates are down, phos should follow :)