Reef Discussion

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
Wow that is a lot lol such an underrated zoa!

I'm going to run into the same situation with my eagle eyes as they are the only ones on the actual scape and are moving quick!
mine were probably 3-4" away from the main scape but they grew across the sand bed and are now on the scape and very quickly growing up the scape.

OMG YES!!! I'm so excited by this offer you made me type o.m.g (look what you did). I will have some! PM me your bank details, postage/packaging cost. Made my day :)
geez get excited :p I will chop them over the weekend and sus postage on monday so will PM you then

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I agree about eagle eyes being underrated, they look great in the tank and under blues. I guess because they aren't super-rare.

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
I did a heap of chopping and glueing last night ended up with 10-20 heads a piece as they had grown across the sand and as soon as I pulled them up they just seperated and couldn't be bothered sticking anymore. I realized today that I had half loaded up one piece with my orange frilled which are also growing across my sandbed. So it's going to be a lucky dip of who gets those ones LOL

ai182.photobucket.com_albums_x146_DR_JOSHUA_IMG_20131103_171248_zpsd02dd0c3.jpg

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
Nice @Joshwaaaa !! What lights are you running, and how far are they from the zoas?
We've got some that are running a good 3' below Illumagics. They're bloody slow growers though!!

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
Nice @Joshwaaaa !! What lights are you running, and how far are they from the zoas?
We've got some that are running a good 3' below Illumagics. They're bloody slow growers though!!
they are on the sand bed of my 2' deep tank under 6x54w T5's, haven't had them for too long but them seem to be going alright