Tank Journal Archive

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
It wouldn't surprise me Dave, that or they shot them full of holes which is another definite possibility. I remember when they sold petrol by the litre. SAE has to be the dumbest goddamn system under the sun!!!

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
@Wrangy I take it you've moved away from
zeo?

What are you running reactor wise?
Yep, no longer running zeo at all :) Moved to a simpler system with maybe some basic Aqua Forest products too :)
It's just carbon, some gfo and a shitload of matrix media :) no reactors or any extra's in the tank though :)

Cosby

May 14, 2013
Yep, no longer running zeo at all :) Moved to a simpler system with maybe some basic Aqua Forest products too :)
It's just carbon, some gfo and a shitload of matrix media :) no reactors or any extra's in the tank though :)
Nice.
Same here with the move away from Zeo.

I'll watch on with interest.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Nice.
Same here with the move away from Zeo.

I'll watch on with interest.
I've got the equivalent surface area of like 50kg of live rock with the matrix lol definitely going to have a substantial effect :)

AF bacteria's finally came in so I'll be giving Pro Bio S a go to see what happens :)

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
I've got the equivalent surface area of like 50kg of live rock with the matrix lol definitely going to have a substantial effect :)

AF bacteria's finally came in so I'll be giving Pro Bio S a go to see what happens :)
Ooooh did it? Looks like I'll be making a purchase tonight then :)